I actualy don’t make “reviews”. My fun is to create looks and experience with photography. I write about things I like and sometimes, about things I live in Second Life. Sometimes, I rant too…
My goal has never been to present the latest fashion as fast as possible. I respect immensely people who are doing that as I often get informed thanks to them but this is simply not what I can do at the moment. My real life job and activities don’t allow me to have the time to answer to designers expectations in this way. I want to keep my Second Life fun and my bloggage void of stress. I don’t want to feel like “I have to blog”.
So if you are a designer and want me to promote your new releases as fast as possible, I am sorry, I respect you and might even love your creations but I cannot help you. In that case, there is no need to read further.
Now, if you are a designer and if you like what I do and if you want to help or think it is also a nice promotion for your creations, here is what I can do:
- I will try to use your items in the coming days if I have time and if they fit in outfits I have in mind though I cannot promiss anything. Remember I do this for fun.
- I will always credit you for the items.
- If I have time, I will write a few words about them but don’t expect long descriptions. My english is not good enough for this.
- I can use your creations either for Dunes, either for Acces Libre.
- I might use your creations later. Spamming the feeds with 1 item annoys me as a reader. Don’t do to others what you don’t want to be done to you.
- I will let you know when I have blogged your creations via IM or a notecard.
- I will, of course, thank you very much for your help as I appreciate it immensely.
Things I won’t do:
- If I don’t like it, I won’t use it. When I don’t like, it does not mean it is not good, but simply that it is not my taste.
- I won’t use in private when I don’t blog it. My goal is not to get free stuff.
- I won’t spam the blogs with your creations at release. There are already X+1 other bloggers doing it.
- Forget my blog is something I do for my own fun before all.