New mesh leather dresses are available at Erratic. They come in a variety of bold or muted colors with a great zipper decoration.
Shape: ** Dunes ** Taylor Shape size M
Skin: *League* Isla Medium DeepSmoke -Brunette
Lipstick: *League* Jen -Medium- Lipstick Musk -Matt
Hair: [LeLutka]-MAGDALEN hair – ItsNotGinger_04 (Red Streaked Pack) at Hair Fair
Dress: erratic / lindsay – leather dress / yellow (S)
Nails: Leverocci – Round Nails_1FA_BlackPlain
Ring: Paper Couture P.C; Diamond Fan Ring
Bracelet: Bracelet [MANDALA] Pearl rain season 2/ MAPLE Black
Necklace and Earrings: [MANDALA]Pearl Rain necklace season 2/ MAPLE SYRUP
Shoes: – Shoes Linda – 12colors / REDGRAVE
Project Donate, Hair Fair and Designers United all opening on the same day! One of these events on its own would already be enough to keep a SLfashionista busy for one week but 3 at the same time…. can you keep up with it? Having visited the 3 events, I can tell they are all more than worth braving the lag.
I asked myself which one i would have to choose if I had not enough time to visit all of them. According to which criteria is most important to you, here is the one to pick.
1. Project Donate for Unicef – at least 50% of each sale is going towards charity
2. Hair Fair for Wigs for kids – some vendors are donating. Though charity is a part of the event, it is not the main goal
3. Designers United – no charity at all (that i know of. Correct me if i am wrong)
1. Designers United: exclusive very original items which won’t be available anymore once the event is down. Wonderful for pictures, not always easy to wear, even in SL. The theme is Narcissus. Expect to see a lot of yellow and white and … mirrors. It covers all fields of fashion, from skin to hair, clothes to poses.
2. Hair Fair: 4 sims full of hair for all tastes but probably available later at the mainstore. Great occasion to discover new designer you don’t know. Only Hair.
3. Project Donate: Wonderful fashion items to get there, some exclusive, others not. A mix of famous designers and new ones with general high quality products. Much more casual than Designers United, it also covers all the fields of fashion. One sim to get a complete new look.
A list with SLurls to all the participants for the Hair Fair is available here
Skin: [ATOMIC] Skin Morgan_Honey – Unicef FRECK at Project Donate
Shape: ** Dunes ** Claire Shape for Project Donate,
Eyes: L.Fauna Charm Eyes [Gemini 1]
Eyelashes: :: Exodi :: Eyelashes
Hair: !lamb. Glass Candy – Honeycomb at Hair Fair
Top: *FakE* UNICEF Exclusive-Flood Top at Project Donate
Shorts: *Fishy Strawberry* Billy Denim Shorts – Garage (not at one of the events)
Eye tatoo: JM:Mai Skin_DU narcissus tattoo at Designer United 4
Earrings: Donna Flora DREAM earrings+HUD at Project Donate
Shoes: Zaara : Ilaida Mojri *red* (not at one ofthe events)
Poses: dfo! pick me. choose me. love me. (DU4 Exclusive) at Designer United 4
Now, i am going to check Project Themeory and The Dressing room… the life of a blogger is hard… or not.